Keto + chocolate + cranberry + waffles, sounds like a great combo right?
And it is, and is so so good that my friends told me they are better than the real thing, which makes me really happy.
If you follow me for a while you know I am all about easy, quick to make and delicious recipes.
Recipes that put a smile on our faces, and get people thinking twice before saying keto is boring.
But I am quite curious and would like to ask you a question. When I am searching for a recipe, I found it really annoying that many have an endless list of ingredients (yes, even keto recipes), not always easy to find, and that to get to the recipe card you have to scroll down endlessly.
When that happens I usually quit, or go straight to the end to see the recipe. What about you? What do you prefer? Share with me!
Before I leave, I am happy to inform you that I created a group of my own on facebook, called “Eat Well (Low Carb) – Be Happy) and I would be delighted to have you there!
Enjoy this recipe and be happy!
Chocolate and cranberry waffles
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg (smal()
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries, no sugar added
- Pre heat the waffle maker
- In a bowl add the egg, almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener and olive oil and mix well
- Add the baking powder and fold in
- Add the dried cranberries and gently fold into the batter
- Bake in the waffle maker until crispy
- Strawberries, basil and balsamic
- Berries and cream
- Roasted nuts and berries