White bread is something many people miss when on a keto diet.
It is amazing how bread is a common denominator in so many cultures and countries. In my home country for example, it is almost unthinkable to not have bread at every single meal.
And who does not miss a toast made with deiicious white bread?
As you know, I have many bread recipes but I am always looking for new and exciting ones. I did try other white bread recipes before, but they did not tick all boxes. This did for me!
It is my last bread recipe, but I already have two more in line to be published.
I own you all an apology for having been absent, but not only major changes are happening as far as this side of my life goes, but I am also traveling at the moment. I promise that soon you will have great news. Just stay tuned to my facebook page and Instagram to find more about it.
For the time being, enjoy this recipe, and remember to leave a comment, share, print, save as it helps with engagement and to keep this site on the stats and alive.
Keto white bread
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup truly fine almond flour (I believe Bob Red Mill is fine)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xantham gum or Glucoman powder
- salt to taste and sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Pre heat the oven to 180ºC
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the salt
- Add the olive oil, butter and beat well
- In another bowl put the almond flour, glucoman powder and baking powder and mix
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix and beat well
- Put into an oiled and lined loaf pan
- Bake for 50 minutes or until ready
Note: Depending on how fine the flour is, you might get a different texture for the batter. It should be a cake like batter, add more flour if needed.
Glucoman is optional, although it helps with rising and texture
Thank you for trying my recipes and enjoy!