Ketotastic Seed and Nut Butter Bread Pão de Manteiga de Nuts com Sementes.

• Servings: 20
  • Difficulty: easy

The Best Keto Bread yet in my opinion (I say that of everyone I make so it seems I am improving my baking skills. Fluffy and delicious and so easy to make.

20170228_212305-01

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup macadamia nut butter (or any other nut butter
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/3 cup seed mix
  • 4 tbsp almond flour
  • 1 tbsp fennel seeds
  • 3 tbsp psyllium powder
  • 1 tbsp xylitol (optional)
  • salt to taste

Directions

• Beat the eggs until well mixed
  • Add the nut butter and beat well
  • Add the almond flour, psyllium, seed mix, xylitol and fennel seeds
  • Mix well
  • Put into a loaf tin and sprinkle seeds on top
  • Bake at 180 ºC for 50min, till golden and crunchy.

• Servings: 20
  • Difficulty: Fácil

O melhor pão LCHF que já fiz. Textura fofinha, toque ligeiramente doce, torrado fica maravilhoso. Super fácil e rápido de fazer.

20170228_212305-01

Ingredientes

• 6 ovos
  • 1/2 xícara de manteiga de nuts (usei uma mistura macadâmia)
  • 1/3 de xícara de mix de sementes
  • 1cs de sementes de funcho (erva doce)
  • 4 cs de farinha de amêndoa
  • 3 cs psyllium em pó
  • 1 cs xilitol
  • sal a gosto

Preparo

• Bater os ovos inteiros com o fouet até ficar bem misturado
  • Juntar a manteiga de nuts e bater até ficar bem misturado
  • Juntar o mix de sementes, psyllium, sementes de funcho, xilitol e farinha de amêndoa e misturar bem
  • Colocar numa forma de pão de forma e polvilhar com sementes
  • Assar a 180°C por 50 minutos ou até ficar dourado e crocante.

21 comments

1. Jennifer

Thank you for developing this recipe!! It is absolutely delicious!! Macadamia nut butter isn’t readily available in NC but I’ve made it with almond butter and it is heavenly! Last batch I made in my mini loaf pans and stirred in a pinch of caraway seeds in the last loaf to make some rye bread. Even our carb loving, bread eating friends couldn’t believe it was low carb and gluten free!

1. heelsandspices

Jennifer thank you so much for such a kind comment.

2. Lisa

What seeds are in your seed mix

1. heelsandspices

Flax, sunflower and pumpkin

3. Michele M. in Duluth, MN

I tried this recipe for the first time and it’s SO good! I subbed out the fennel for flax seeds (I’m not a fan of fennel) and it turned out really well. I’m looking forward to trying out variations with different seeds, nut butters, etc. This is the first keto bread I’ve made that I like — thank you!!

1. heelsandspices

Dear Michelle thank you very much for your kind comment

4. Susan

Can’t wait to try this bread!

5. Stacey Taylor

I really want to try this – I love seed bread but do not like fennel, can it be omitted?

1. heelsandspices

Yes it can. It gives a subtle taste that suits it well but you can omitt

6. Wendy

Do you have the nutrition info? Maybe I am missing it, however I don’t see the nutrition facts. This bread looks amazing making it today!

1. heelsandspices

My recipes do not come with nutrition info. Different ingredients, brands give different info. You can calculate it by inputting the ingredients you will use on a tracking app dividing by the number of servings you will get, which will also vary depending on the size of the pan you use

7. LInda

What is the seed mix consist of?

1. heelsandspices

Any seeds you like

8. christine McDonald

Love this bread recipe, I subbed mixed nut butter as all I had, gonna try with your avacado spread…cannot wait

1. heelsandspices

Thanks Christine

9. sharon

May I know If I dont have any nut butter,can I just substitute with normal butter?

1. heelsandspices

No Sharon normal butter will not do, as it has a totally different consistency

10. Jo Lewis

hi – just to say I tried this today and it was so easy and sooo good with my soup. i have tried a few kept bread recipes with the abundance of egg whites and they haven’t really done it for me. This is perfect and I look forward to some variations here!! thanks Jo.

1. heelsandspices

Thank you Jo. That is my kind of recipe. Easy, quick to make and good

11. Delicious and Easy Seed and Nuts LCHF Bread - HEELS AND SPICES

[…] have tweaked a lot my perfect bread recipe the famous ketostatic bread that got so many amazing reviews. I did turn it into several different breads, both savory […]

12. The Perfect LCHF Nut-Free Bread - HEELS AND SPICES

[…] have tweaked a lot my perfect bread recipe the famous ketostatic bread that got so many amazing reviews, this is again another twist on it. I did turn it into […]